DSC_0276DSC_0304DSC_0276-001

Monday, September 24, 2012

The Balancing Act

It's always a good day when:

-your computer gets a memory upgrade
(yay for a blazing fast computer!)

-a wide angle lens comes in the mail

-grocery shopping gets done

-Elizabeth comes home from her weekend away

-you get butter croissants from Costco
(I'm fat just thinking about them)

-you get a nap


Let me tell you about naps, man. They are God's gift to mankind. I used to feel guilty about taking them, but no longer! It's all about balance. Work hard, play hard. Or take a nap. Whichever suits your fancy.

I've been thinking a LOT about balance lately. Something to do with trying to have a photography business while also being a good mom to three kids? Yeah. That's rough. There are days where I think I need to abandon photography completely and devote my entire self to my kids. But then a little part of me gets sad thinking about letting that dream go.

Yesterday I went to a park to think about it and I came across a helpful little article by M. Russell Ballard called Keeping Life's Demands In Balance

*click* You can read it here! *click*

No comments:

Post a Comment