DSC_0276DSC_0304DSC_0276-001

Monday, December 10, 2012

Real Food!

This week, I'm going to try to cut out all processed foods from our family's diet. I just finished planning this week's meals and I am overjoyed to think that I don't have to go to WalMart for groceries. Nope! The prices may be a bit cheaper, but is it really worth the additives, pesticides, chemicals that will eventually make us sick? Not to mention the jam-packed parking lots, "people of WalMart", absent customer service, etc. No sir, it is off to the natural foods grocery store for me. We are turning over a new leaf! Although we have a family of five, we try to keep our expenses low. Like, $75-per-week-on-groceries low. It's always been pretty tight and often feels like there's no food in the house, but we'll see what we can do. I expect that this new diet will cost a bit more, so we may be increasing our grocery budget soon. Just gotta talk the hubby into it first! Here's to a healthier us!

No comments:

Post a Comment